Emergency Management FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Emergency Management


How do I find out if Pottawattamie County is in a burn ban?


Information on the status of burn bans in Pottawattamie County and other Iowa counties can be found on the Iowa State Fire Marshall's website located here.  For further details, contact the Pottawattamie County Emergency Management Agency by visiting their website

Key Services & Resources

Phone (712) 328-5777
Fax: (712) 328-5819
Hours 8:00am to 4:30pm
Monday - Friday
Location Emergency Operations Center
205 S Main St
Council Bluffs, IA 51503