Courthouse COVID-19 Guidelines
Here are items citizens should know before entering the Courthouse:
- There will be a Screening Process:
- Citizens will be asked two (2) health questions and have a temperature check in order to enter the Courthouse.
- Anyone whose temperature is 100.4 or greater will be asked to leave and return at a later date.
- Face masks are highly recommended. #StepUpMaskUp
- Only the East Entrance (parking lot side) will be open to the public. The West Entrance will be for County Employees.
- Many departments have individual plans. Please visit their department page(s) for more details.
For COVID-19 details, please visit Emergency Management's COVID-19 page.
Back: All News