Courthouse COVID-19 GuidelinesPosted May 18, 2021
Posted by: Board of Supervisors
Here are items citizens should know before entering the Courthouse:
- If you are running a temp or feel unwell we recommend that you stay home or conduct your business via alternate means.
- Social Distancing is still encouraged.
- Face masks and temperature taking are no longer required to enter the building.
- Many departments have individual plans. Please visit their department page(s) for more details.
- These guidelines only apply to entering the Courthouse and conducting business at a County Office. The Clerk of Court has other requirements. Please check with them for more details.
For COVID-19 details, please visit Emergency Management's COVID-19 page.
Back: All News